Conflict management coaching accreditation
Accreditation with Resolution Institute as a conflict management coach gives your clients an assurance of quality.
If you wish to become accredited, we recommend downloading the documents below:
Requirements for accreditation as a conflict management coach
- Completion of an Introductory CINERGY™ conflict management coaching workshop (previously known as the CINERGY™ conflict coaching workshop) of at least 28 hours in duration AND
- Completion of the whole model with at least 4 different clients (Note: clients may include colleagues, co-workers, friends and family members as well as clients who retain your services)
- Completion of a one hour long conflict management coaching session that is video or audio recorded and from which you as Coach are assessed as “competent” against the CINERGY™ conflict management coaching model and competencies. There is a fee of A$450 of NZ$400 to be assessed. You will only be accredited once you have been assessed as “competent”. If you receive an assessment of “Not yet competent”, you may complete another assessment session, however, this entails further payment.
- Evidence of good character
- Agreement to comply with the Model standards of ethical conduct for conflict management coaches and any relevant legislation or requirements for particular schemes
- Professional indemnity insurance (or insurance cover provided through employer or statutory scheme), evidence of which is provided to us
- Professional membership of our organisation