New role: General Manager (Aust.)
4 or 5 days per week
$120,000 - $125,000 FT dependent on skills and experience
LEADR is a vibrant not-for-profit ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) organisation with over 2700 members throughout Australasia and the Asia Pacific region. LEADR has offices in Sydney and Wellington.
Influential in Australia since 1988 and in New Zealand since 1995, LEADR has built a reputation for promoting ADR, delivering services to members, conducting quality mediation training programs and providing robust mediator accreditation processes.
As a result of a re-structure, LEADR is creating the position of General Manager (Aust).
The General Manager (Aust) will report to the Chief Executive Officer and work collaboratively with the CEO and the GM (NZ) to promote ADR and grow LEADR across Australasia. The GM (Aust) will be responsible to the CEO for managing the day to day operations of LEADR in Australia, will contribute to projects that have Australasia-wide application and will assist in identifying opportunities and relevant developments. The GM (Aust) will also work collaboratively with member committees and an energetic team to deliver a range of services to members, to raise business and community knowledge about ADR, to influence government and statutory authorities to promote the use of ADR and to encourage the continued development of ADR standards.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to generate savvy, cost-effective approaches to address issues, spur innovation and extend the reach of the organisation
- Success in the development and oversight of administrative processes
- Success in government, business and/or community relations
- Ability to work with, support and manage staff and constituents in their capacity as Committee members, volunteers and contractors
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise and delegate
- Proficiency in computer skills
In addition, skills in marketing, strategy, communications and/or developing training products and experience in ADR will be an advantage.
Please submit your letter of application and your CV to email@example.com, by Friday 7 February 2014.
For more information, please call 61 2 9251 3366 to arrange to speak to the CEO, Fiona Hollier.