We're a membership association for dispute resolution professionals. See below what's most relevant for mediation.
Membership | Member services | Resources | Accreditation and CPD | Events | Get involved
Are you an existing mediator and member?
Are you a practising or aspiring mediator and wish to avail the benefits of our membership?
Membership gives you access to exclusive member services.
- Dispute resolver directory: A well-crafted profile on our dispute resolver directory will improve your chances of being short listed for nominations and also make you more appealing to anyone else looking for mediators. Update my profile| Search NZ Directory | Search the AU Directory
- Nominations service: We follow a board endorsed practice when nominating members for work. See procedure for nominating members
- PI/PL insurance policy: Avail our competitive policy to secure your practice against professional indemnity and public liability claims. Learn more about the insurance policy
Browse through our resource library and access case notes, journal articles, presentations, recordings, newsletters and other resources. Some of these resources are open to everyone, while some will be available to you if you become a member with us.
Go to resources library Go to mediation-specific resources
- Case notes
- The arbitrator and mediator journal editions
- AU Professional Development Group event resources
- Conference presentations
- Pulse newsletter
- Rules for mediation
- Learn about mediation accreditation in AU
- Learn about mediation accreditation in NZ
- Check your accreditation status
- Record your CPD
- Buy professional development subscription | Check CPD subscription expiry
- Professional Development Group events
- Webinars and webinar recordings
- Join a member group
- Go to member group area
- Offer to present a webinar or professional development event
- Draft member's voice for Pulse
- Submit an article for The arbitrator and mediator
If you would like us to add or edit any links on this page, contact us. If you would like to go to a different page, choose from the navigation menu or the options below: