Learning & events
Webinar | Taking stock – where we are at with dispute resolution today
with The Hon. Wayne Martin
Tuesday 18th June 2019 | Online
12.00 pm - 1.00 pm (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Taking stock – where we are at with dispute resolution today
Resolution Institute Ambassador, the Honourable Wayne Martin AC QC will share his insights drawn from his many years most recently as Chief Justice of Western Australia and previously as legal counsel. This background, combined with his ‘first hand’ experience in both arbitration and mediation, places him in a strong position to give an overview of the alternative dispute resolution scene today as he sees it.
Please join us for this free webinar to hear from a leading voice in the field.
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
About the presenter
The Honourable Wayne Martin AC QC
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.