Learning & events
Webinar | Mental health in dispute resolution: exploring anxiety
with Dr Megan Morris
Wednesday 21 April 2021 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Mental health in dispute resolution: exploring anxiety
Having lived through 2020 and the escalation in mental health issues due to COVID, members have requested more help with mental health considerations in dispute resolution.
This the first in a series of three webinars exploring mental health in dispute resolution, in particular this time exploring anxiety.
This webinar will address the following questions:
- What is anxiety?
- How does / can it manifest for the individual?
- What might be the signs for the dispute resolver to identify, for their parties? For themselves?
- How might it impact in a dispute resolution context?
- What are the boundaries and responsibilities for the dispute resolver if they identify these signs or symptoms for themselves or their parties?
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the speaker
Dr Megan Morris
Megan Morris, PhD.
Dr Megan Morris is a registered psychologist (MAPS), originally from Brisbane and has spent more than 10 years residing overseas in Thailand and Vanuatu where she worked in voluntary and non- voluntary roles in psychological support and education.
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.