25 February - 01 March 2019 Melbourne Mediation Workshop
Date TBA | TBC
Resolution Institute mediation training is practical, focused on developing participants’ skills and built on sound theory. The training meets the requirements for the National Mediator Accreditation System in Australia. Over the course of 5 days and with the support of a dedicated and experienced training team, you will learn:
- A proven step-by-step mediation process adaptable to a wide range of circumstances
- Essential skills to identify the range of drivers underpinning different perspectives
- Effective communication skills and processes to manage difficult or emotionally charged interactions
- Strategies to generate options and to break impasses
- Practical tools to keep people with conflicting views focused on achieving constructive outcomes
- A critical understanding of ethical issues relevant when navigating conflict and dispute situations
The workshop has a strong skills development orientation. The program will include opportunities for experiential activities to aid learning.
Progress to accreditation
This five day mediation workshop meets the educational requirements of the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS). Graduates of this course may progress to assessment and apply for accreditation under this system through Resolution Institute.
We are pleased to offer a special discounted early bird fee up to one month prior to course enrolment.
Training terms and conditions
Bookings for training are subject to terms and conditions. These can be viewed at www.resolution.institute/terms