Learning & events
Master class | Adjudication VIC 2021 | Part 3
Wednesday 30 June 2021 | Zoom
This will be an interactive discussion on the Victorian Act in the form of a Zoom meeting. It is specifically for Victorian accredited adjudicators, but others are welcome to observe.
For the event to count as a masterclass for accredited adjudicators that may be used in the triennial review, registrants are required to;
1. Register for the event;
2. Provide two questions in relation to one or a combination of the topic’s;
- relevant legislative requirements;
- judgements of superior courts;
- adjudication practice and procedure, particularly related to poorly prepared submissions/responses and ambiguities in submissions/responses; and,
3. Actively participate in the discussions.
The questions are to be provided to Bob Beck on firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 June 2021.
The Master Class will be facilitated by Bob Beck. It will be conducted as an interactive discussion in workshop format and participants will be expected to contribute to the debate on the issue raised.
Accessing the Online Masterclass
Online Masterclass is run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the Online Masterclass?
What do I need on my computer or device to take part in an Online Masterclass?
You will ideally need a computer or device with a camera and microphone and good Internet coverage. You will need to make sure that you can access ‘Zoom’ in your browser. You can download and install Zoom prior or as part of the process when you first click the Zoom link.
You may join the Online Masterclass from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s ZOOM ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.