Learning & events
Webinar | Early intervention: from theory to practice
with Dr Rosemary Howell
Friday 27 March 2020 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEDT)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
For some of us, early intervention is out of our hands. However, the benefits can be remarkable and it is useful for us all to seek opportunities to add these skills to our repertoire.
Dr Rosemary Howell will discuss what research tells us about where opportunities for early intervention can be found and will invite the audience to investigate some useful tools to enrich the process.
This webinar is aimed is targeted lawyers and dispute resolution practitioners who are interested to build their repertoire of skills in the pre-mediation space.
About the presenter
Dr Rosemary Howell
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.