8-9 May 2017 Sydney Conflict Management Coaching Skills: 2 day refresher
8 May 2017
Prerequisite – the 4 day CINERGY® Conflict Management Coaching training
Review the stages of the CINERGY® Conflict Management Coaching model, observe a demonstration of a coaching session, practise your coaching skills and reflect on your own approach to conflict. Network with new conflict management coaches who are doing the full 4 day Conflict Management Coaching training. This is an opportunity to refresh and practice your conflict management coaching skills.
- Connect with new and experienced conflict management coaches
- Review the intentions of and stages in the conflict management coaching model
- Practice your skills as a coach and participate as a coaching ‘client’
- Observe both a conflict management coaching demonstration and other coaches
- Increase your confidence in use of the conflict management coaching model
- Refresh your understanding of the Not-so merry-go-round of conflict
- Opportunity to ask questions regarding use of the model
- Prepare for accreditation.
If you are planning to do the video/audio assessment for Accreditation as a CINERGY® Conflict Management coach, this course is excellent preparation.
Becoming accredited as a Conflict Management coach
Accreditation as a conflict management coach identifies you as meeting international competency standards. You will also be listed on Resolution Institute's Website and eligible for conflict management coaching referrals.