Learning & events
Conflict Management Coaching refresher | Sydney | 30-31 May 2022
Monday 30 - Tuesday 31 May 2022 | Sydney
Complete this 2-day conflict coaching refresher course to refresh and practice your conflict management coaching skills.
This 2-day course is part of the 4-day Resolution Institute's CINERGY® conflict management coaching workshop. Conflict management coaching brings together coaching and alternative dispute resolution in a powerful process which supports people to reach their goals in the way they manage conflict. It is useful as an early intervention strategy, in situations where parties may not be ready or able to bring the conflict into the open, or where there are habitual patterns of destructive conflict. Conflict management coaching can be used to prepare people to engage more effectively in negotiation, mediation, relational conflict and change. It can also assist in minimising the risk of psychological workplace injury.
Continuing professional development
This course contributes 15 Continuing Coaching Education Units approved by the International Coach Federation. It also contributes up to 15 hours CPD (Continuing Professional Development) under the National Mediation Accreditation System (NMAS).
Who is this training for?
- anyone who wants to refresh and practice their conflict management coaching skills
- those wishing to become professional conflict coaches
- those planning to do the assessment for Accreditation as a CINERGY® conflict management coach
4-day CINERGY® Conflict Coaching workshop
You will learn to...
- Connect with new and experienced conflict management coaches
- Review the intentions of and stages in the conflict management coaching model
- Practice your skills as a coach and participate as a coaching ‘client’
- Observe both a conflict management coaching demonstration and other coaches
- Increase your confidence in use of the conflict management coaching model
- Refresh your understanding of the Not-so merry-go-round of conflict
- Opportunity to ask questions regarding use of the model
- Prepare for accreditation and receive the updated full 4 day workshop workbook
About our trainers
Noelene is based in Sydney Australia, Noelene has 20 years' experience in senior Human Resources and Industrial Relations and for the last 10 years has focused on ADR as a CINERGY® Conflict Management Coach, Facilitator and Mediator through her company Good Outcome Mediation and Conflict Resolution. She has worked extensively in government and introduced ADR and workplace training programs based on the CINERGY® model and is now an accredited CMC trainer. Noelene has a passion for coaching and mediation inspired by the transformation it provides for clients and teams in conflict and distress. She has a warm and empathetic style sharpened by insight and softened by humour.
This workshop will be led by Noelene, supported by a Coach Mentor who is a highly experienced conflict management coach.
Your next steps
After graduating from this workshop, to become certified you will need to:
Frequently asked questions
Do the early bird rates apply?
Are there discounted rates for group bookings?
Discounted rates for bulk bookings are available, please contact us on (02) 9251 3366 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where are the terms for refunds and transfers?
Bookings for training are subject to terms and conditions. These can be viewed here.
Is assessment part of this course?
Assessment is not part of the workshop. Following completion of this workshop, you can choose to complete a conflict coaching assessment and get accredited. To find out more about the CINERGY® conflict coaching model, click here.