About my services
Commercial Dispute Resolution:
Fiona Cameron accepts appointments as arbitrator, mediator or tribunal secretary in relation to disputes across Australia and internationally. She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, having completed CIArb's Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration, and has completed the ICC's Training for Tribunal Secretaries. Fiona is also a Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS).
Her areas of expertise include technology, engineering and construction disputes; transport, aviation and maritime law; and commercial and company disputes. She also has an interest in sports law and sits as a member of the Victorian Amateur Football Association's Independent Integrity Hearing Panel.
Fiona is recommended in Doyle's Guides to Leading Construction and Infrastructure Junior Counsel and to Leading Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Junior Counsel.
Before being called to the Bar in 2015, Fiona was an Associate in both the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Victoria, where she assisted with a range of commercial and public law matters.
Experience and qualifications
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (2021)
- Diploma of International Commercial Arbitration, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (2021)
- Master of Public & International Law, University of Melbourne (2019)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, ANU (2013)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Adelaide (2013)