About my services
Mark is a skilled and experienced mediator practising in family, workplace and civil disputes.
He has a background as a litigation lawyer, working for 15 years in the areas of family, civil, criminal and legal costs before focussing on mediation. His professional focus since 2011 has been mediation and conciliation.
He is accredited under the National Mediator Accreditation System (2011) and with the Attorney General as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (2012). His post-graduate qualifications include a Master of Dispute Resolution (Hons), Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution and a Bachelor of Arts with Professional Honours (Human Services Practice).
Mark is a panel mediator with the Magistrates Court of Tasmania and a former senior practitioner of family dispute resolution with Relationships Australia (Tas).
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts with Professional Honours (Human Services Practice) (UTAS) – 2017
- Panel Mediator: Magistrates Court of Tasmania – 2016
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution – 2012
- Master of Dispute Resolution (Hons) (UTS) - 2010
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in Tasmania - 1996
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (UTAS) - 1995