Advisors and managers
Advisors and managers
We are membership association for all types of professionals who work in dispute resolution including people who advise or support others in conflict.
We have designed this website to cater for everyone who may be interested in dispute resolution. This may make it hard to find relevant information if you advise or support people in conflict, so we have tried to simplify things for you on this page.
Want to learn more about us?
Do you want to stand out from others who manage or advise people in dispute?
Do you want to check your membership status or print your membership certificate?
Do you have questions about organisational governance?
Want to see how we're advocating for our members?
Want to give us a compliment or submit a complaint?
Want to understand more about types of dispute resolution?
- Adjudication: Choose adjudication when you want an independent adjudicator to decide a domain name or building and construction payment dispute.
- Arbitration: Choose arbitration for complex cases when you want an independent arbitrator to make an enforceable decision for you.
- Conciliation: Choose conciliation when you want the help of a conciliator who can manage the discussion and provide advice so you can decide the outcome yourselves.
- Expert Determination: Choose expert determination when your dispute is technical or specialised and you want an independent expert to make a decision for you.
- Mediation: Choose mediation when you want a mediator to assist you and the other participants to interact respectfully and to decide an outcome yourselves.
- Restorative justice or restorative practice
Looking for Resolution Institute dispute resolution rules?
Looking for professional dispute resolver?
Wander through our resource library to look for for resources by type of resource, region, dispute resolution area, creation date, access type or by area of interest including:
- Building and construction
- Dispute handling administration
- Finance and accounting
- General management
- Human resources management
- Legal practice
Membership gives you free access to exclusive member resources.
Membership also gives you discounted access to exclusive member resources and events.
Do you want unlimited access to our regular, shorter professional development events for one low annual fee?
If you would like us to add or edit any links on this page please contact us.