Resolution Institute Advanced Accreditation
Resolution Institute Advanced Mediation Accreditation signifies that in addition to meeting the requirements for NMAS or Resolution Institute Accreditation, the mediator has also carried out a minimum of 250 hours of practice – typically 35 or more mediations – with written evaluations attesting to their proficiency from at least 10 of the involved parties. Resolution Institute Advanced Accredited mediators have also been assessed by independent assessor/s as having a high level of competence in mediation.
Continuing membership of Resolution Institute is necessary to retain Resolution Institute Advanced Accreditation.
Retaining Resolution Institute Advanced Mediation Accreditation
To retain Resolution Institute Advanced Mediation Accreditation, mediators every three years must have:
- mediated at least 75 hours; or
- attended workshops, courses or e-lectures relating to mediation of at least 25 hours; or
- attended workshops, courses or e-lectures relating to mediation for at least 12.5 hours and taught that process for at least 12.5 hours.
To keep a record of your CPD you can:
- Complete our online CPD Tracker>> (You will need to be logged in to access this.); or
- Download and complete the CPD form below:
CPD Record for Resolution Institute Accreditation Renewal