Resolution Institute is a vibrant community of mediators, arbitrators, adjudicators, restorative justice practitioners and other dispute resolution (DR) professionals. DR can help prevent, manage and resolve conflict and disputes in business, workplaces, families and communities.
Resolution Institute is a not-for-profit organisation with more than 2,800 members in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region. Our offices are in Sydney (Australia) and Wellington (New Zealand).
Addressing the interests of the dispute resolution community in Australia and New Zealand, Resolution Institute provides:
- A voice for DR practitioners in advocacy and public discussion about dispute resolution
- Up to date news and information keeping members informed through our website, newsletter and events
- High quality training, accreditation and grading
- Professional learning opportunities to develop the skills of DR practitioners
- Committees for members to lead professional development and growth in DR markets
- Recognition of achievement in dispute resolution
- Avenues to connect consumers with dispute resolution practitioners including our online dispute resolver directories and nomination service
- Administration of building and construction industry payment disputes, domain name disputes and student mediation scheme
- Assistance for organisations to develop effective dispute resolution processes.
Resolution Institute was created as a result of the integration of LEADR with IAMA in 2014.