CINERGY™ conflict coaching: Advanced 3 day
Resolution Institute is pleased to now offer the 3 day CINERGY® Advanced conflict management coaching workshop!
Designed for trained CINERGY® conflict management coaches, by attending this workshop you will build on your existing skills and learn an enhanced method to coach individuals.
Learn how to help others develop and improve their conflict competence and enhance their conflict responses that preclude effective conflict management.
Prerequisite: The 4 day CINERGY® Conflict Management Coaching course and actual experience coaching others using the CINERGY® coaching model. It is preferable that you have attended a CINERGY® refresher course and / or are accredited as a CINERGY® Conflict Management coach.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Identify your own conflict triggers and behaviours to improve your responses
- Assess your own conflict intelligence and review your competence
- Manage conflict and change more effectively
- Further practise your skills as a coach and participate as a coaching ‘client’
- Empower and coach individuals to identify their own challenges and solutions
- Develop skills to be a more effective conflict management coach
- Learn to apply different conflict management coaching strategies and assist others to do so
- Connect with other experienced conflict management coaches
On completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Workshop hours contribute 21 Continuing Coaching Education Units approved by the International Coach Federation and 18 CPD hours under the National Mediation Accreditation System (NMAS).
The workshop consists of three face-to-face days of training.
It is highly interactive and incorporates self-reflection, skill-building exercises, discussions, simulations, demonstrations and practice sessions as coach, client and observer.
About the facilitator
Lynora Brooke has used the CINERGY® model of conflict management coaching since training with Cinnie Noble in 2005 and has trained others in its use since 2007.
With a focus on leadership development and conflict management, Lynora has her own consultancy, Redefinity, specialising in leadership coaching and mentoring, workplace and commercial mediation, team dynamics assessments and conflict coaching. She also facilitates the two-day in-house workshop, Leader as Workplace Coach and the 4-Day Conflict Management Coaching course for Resolution Institute.