These resources have been generously donated by PACT for use by restorative justice facilitators and providers. You'll also find Ministry of Justice practice standards and resources.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
The following webinar recordings are free to view. Email us if you would like a copy of the webinar slides.
- Webinar 1: Restorative justice report writing
- Webinar 2: Effective debriefing after restorative justice conferences
Pre-conference and conference resources
Facilitator feedback resources
Report writing resources
Wondering how to meet report writing standards?
- Download the report writing template [DOC]
- Take a look at Module 6: Report writing; Te tuhinga
- Watch the report writing webinar recording
Are you a provider manager looking to take on more facilitators? These documents may help.
Read and download the Ministry of Justice practice framework for restorative justice and practice standards for family violence and sexual offending cases:
- Restorative justice practice framework [PDF]
- Restorative justice practice standards for family violence cases [PDF]
- Restorative justice practice resources for family violence cases [DOC]
- Restorative justice practice standards for sexual offending cases [PDF]
The Clearinghouse publishes Issues Papers on current topics of interest in the family violence sector. To view click here.