These resources have been generously donated by PACT for use by restorative justice facilitators and providers. You'll also find Ministry of Justice practice standards and resources.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
The following webinar recordings are free to view. Email us if you would like a copy of the webinar slides.
- Webinar 1: Restorative justice report writing
- Webinar 2: Effective debriefing after restorative justice conferences
Pre-conference and conference resources
- Initial contact checklist [DOC]
- Pre-conference checklist [DOC]
- Conference checklist [DOC]
- Risk management plan template [DOC]
Facilitator feedback resources
Report writing resources
Wondering how to meet report writing standards?
- Download the report writing template [DOC]
- Take a look at Module 6: Report writing; Te tuhinga
- Watch the report writing webinar recording
Are you a provider manager looking to take on more facilitators? These documents may help.
Read and download the Ministry of Justice best practice framework for restorative justice and practice standards for family violence and sexual offending cases:
- Restorative justice best practice framework [PDF]
- Restorative justice practice standards for family violence cases [PDF]
- Restorative justice standards for sexual offending cases [PDF]
- Restorative justice practice resources for family violence cases [PDF]
Here are each of the practice resources for family violence cases in word format: