Thomson Reuters Online Dispute Resolution
Increase speed to resolution. Reduce cost and risk. Centralise and track data.
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals in the legal industry. We deliver legal research, workflow, operational and practice management solutions for lawyers, barristers, government, courts, corporates, academics and students.
We are proud to introduce our technology solution for dispute resolution practitioners - Online Dispute Resolution (ODR). ODR is a purpose-built secure platform for online dispute resolution. Access a secure and private digital space where you can manage cases effortlessly, share evidence and communicate using virtual conferencing technology.
Why Online Dispute Resolution?
- Increase speed to resolution
- Have instant access to shared documents and secure communications all within a virtual environment enabling your mediation to progress much faster.
- Reduce cost and risk
- Say farewell to travel and room booking expenses and feel confident that your work is kept confidential within our secure platform.
- Centralise and track data
- Take advantage of storing all information and data in one central location by accessing key statistics and KPI reporting. View live updates and case activities as they happen.
Take advantage of a Special Offer only available to Resolution Institute members today:
34% off first year’s Online Dispute Resolution subscription, now just $1,980 (RRP $3,000 p.a.)
Terms and conditions apply. Offer available to Resolution Institute members only. Offer applies for one license per user. 12-month subscription. One user license with unlimited cases and invited participants. Annual subscription price is $3,000 / year for second year and will be automatically renewed unless subscription is cancelled 60 days prior to end of term.
To redeem, visit our website and fill out the ‘Contact Us’ form, entering MEMBEROFFER in the promocode field.
A Thomson Reuters team member will be in touch shortly to arrange the discount to be applied to your account.