Building and construction payment disputes
- Are you working in the construction industry in Queensland?
- Do you have a dispute about payment:
- for construction work? or
- for the provision of goods or services?
- Was the contract entered into after 1 October 2004?
If you answered,"yes" to each of these questions, you may be able to use the adjudication process which, since 15 December 2014, is administered by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). This process is covered by the Building and Construction Industry Payments Act 2004 (BCIPA).
Similar legislation in other states is administered by Authorised Nominating Authorities. Resolution Institute is one such Authority.
For more information visit the QBCC website.