Restorative Justice Facilitator Accreditation
The Resolution Institute restorative justice accreditation system has three levels of restorative justice facilitator accreditation:
- Restorative Justice Facilitator – Trained Status
Has the skills to facilitate restorative justice cases with an accredited facilitator
- Restorative Justice Facilitator Accreditation
Has the skills to facilitate restorative justice cases
- Restorative Justice Facilitator Advanced Accreditation
Has the skills to facilitate complex cases and supervise and mentor others
In addition accredited facilitators can also be endorsed for specialist expertise:
- Specialist endorsement for working with Family Violence cases
- Specialist endorsement for working with Sexual Violence cases
For detailed information on accreditation/endorsements, including the assessment approach and criteria you will need to meet see:
Limited places are available for accreditation assessment. When we receive your application we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to allocate an assessment.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post Resolution Institute, PO Box 10991, Wellington 6143.
What are the report writing standards?. See Module 6: Report writing; Te tuhinga>>
Professional conversation assessment worksheets:
Restorative Justice Facilitator Accreditation assessment worksheet>>
Restorative Justice Facilitator Advanced Accreditation assessment worksheet>>
Specialist Endorsement for working with Family Violence assessment worksheet>>
Specialist Endorsement for working with Sexual Violence assessment worksheet>>
For information on renewing accreditation/endorsements, including the criteria you will need to meet see:
- Did you know you can record your CPD and practice as you complete it? This makes renewal time much easier! See our CPD tracker
- Not sure when your accreditations/endorsements expire? You can check in the members area (accredited restorative justice facilitators can access some parts of the members area) and look at your accreditations under 'My account'
- Worried about whether your reports meet the report writing standards? Take a look at Module 6: Report writing; Te tuhinga>> You can also use our report template>>