About my services
Danielle Turnbull, BCs (AUT), PRDip (Sydney), NZ Life Coaching & Mediator Certified.
Kia ora and welcome to my page.
I have more than 20 years' experience in the corporate sector, and my background in marketing, account management and internal customer management has provided me with integral communication skills to quickly identify my clients' requirements to reach desired outcomes.
I facilitate an annual workshop - Building A New Life After Separation - at the Auckland Women's Centre. This workshop has been carefully designed to empower women to positively move forward during a separation. The course looks conflict management, how to set boundaries and adopt self-care strategies that encourage women to re-define their identities.
Alongside studying towards a Master of Legal Studies Specialisation: Litigation and Dispute Resolution at the University of Auckland (completion date: June 2022), I am a member of the CCI Academy Conflict Leadership Programme (Australia); I am working towards completing the Academy's Conflict Management Coaching accreditation. Additionally, in July 2022 I will be commencing the Bachelor of Laws in July 2022 (on a part-time basis) to increase my legal skills and knowledge.
I am currently coaching on a part-time basis and conducting mediations for separating couples, with particular regard to separating respectfully that benefits the entire family.
Experience and qualifications
1. Master of Legal Studies, University of Auckland (Current GPA: 7.375) ~ 2020-2022
2. Conflict Management Coaching, CCI Academy (Australia) ~ 2021 (current)
3. Relationship Mediation Masterclass (Resolution Institute) ~ 2021
4. Certificate of Proficiency: Family Law, University of Auckland (Grade Pass: A+) ~ 2020
5. Accredited Mediator, Resolution Institute (NZ) ~ 2019 (Current)
6. Life Coaching Certification, NZ Life Coaching (Auckland, NZ) ~ 2018
7. Bachelor of Communications Studies, AUT (Auckland, NZ) ~ Graduating year 2004