Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
As a service to members, Resolution Institute has negotiated an extremely competitive rate for Professional Indemnity and Public liability Insurance with Astute Insurance Services Pty Ltd starting from the 30 September 2016.
For more information contact
Astute Insurance Services Pty Ltd
Astute Insurance Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd AFSL 240549 CAR No 321055
About the policy
- Professional indemnity insurance up to $20 million for any one claim and $100 million in the aggregate. Please note that this is a master policy with shared limit amongst all Resolution Institute members.
- Public liability insurance (any one occurrence) up to $20 million cover.
- Zero excess for professional indemnity claims, $250 excess for public liability claims
- Unlimited retroactive cover for your past activities.
- Free ’run-off’ cover for members who retire from practicing.
The insurance covers the following activities:
Adjudication, Arbitration, Conciliation, Dispute Resolution, Expert Determination, Neutral Evaluation and Appraisal, Probity, Restorative Practice, Investigations, Independent Chairmanship, Conflict Management, Facilitation, Community Engagement, Training, Human Resource Consultancy, Coaching, Counselling, Business Mentoring, Restorative Process and any activities agreed by the Resolution Institute.
Also includes pre-mediation engagement, communication with the parties setting up the mediation, the actual mediation session(s), private sessions and drafting the settlement agreement with the parties
Other benefits for you
- Reduced risk: The scheme is for members only, who have access to our complaints handling process, reducing the risk of claims that could potentially impact on the aggregate pool
- Feel confident: Astute’s team have previously worked with our members and have more than 20 years’ experience in Professional Indemnity policies.
- Strong relationships: Get to know Astute’s experienced team, with low staff turnover.
Insurance forms and information
To register your interest in taking advantage of this member only policy, please click on the below link.
To view the below link, you will need to hold Professional or Fellow membership with Resolution Institute and be logged in to the Members Area. If you are still experiencing problems please contact the office on (02) 9251 3366 in Sydney or (04) 470 0110 in Wellington.
Membership Period: 31 March 2017 to 30 September 2017
This membership requires that you log in to sign up.