The Arbitrator and Mediator subscription
The Arbitrator and Mediator is distributed to all members of Resolution Institute as part of their membership.
If you are not a member and would like to receive future editions of our journal as they are published, a subscription is available for an annual fee.
Terms and conditions
- The subscription fee must be paid before the subscription is activated and is not refundable as far as the law allows.
- You are responsible for the safe storage of journal editions you have subscribed to. We do not guarantee that replacement copies will be available at any time in the future.
- Your copy of the journal is personal to you. You may print pages of the copy for your personal use and reference in connection with your work. You must not make or distribute unauthorised copies. Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the journal is expressly prohibited. Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the journal is expressly prohibited.
- Subscription fees are for the total subscription period, January to December. No pro-rata rate applies to subscribers who purchase the subscription part way through the subscription period.
- We may amend the price of the subscription and the number of journals published in a calendar year from time to time, without notice.
- We may terminate the subscription or our journal without notice.
- The delivery of a journal copy may be suspended or delayed in case of unforeseen technical problems. In such cases, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Annual fee: AU$110.00 (GST inclusive)
Period remaining: 5 July 2022 to 31 December 2022
Your rate: AU$55.00 (GST inclusive)