Representing members' views
Our organisation is a voice for its members in both Australia and New Zealand. We respond to discussion papers circulated by government, the Mediator Standards Board in Australia and others.
Our responses are frequently informed directly by members. Where possible and appropriate, we circulate surveys or conducts focus group discussions to gauge member’s responses to proposals and initiatives. Where views are diverse, we represent that diversity in our responses.
Recent reports and submissions
- Submission to Queensland Public Works and Utilities Committee, September 2017 >>
- The Justice Project, September 2017 >>
- Submission to Rural Assistance Authority NSW, May 2017 >>
- New South Wales Law Reform Commission, April 2017 >>
- Submission to Review of Security of Payment Laws, February 2017 >>
- ‘Court Supervised Mediation’ Draft Practice Direction, February 2017 >>
- Submission regarding Farm Business Debt Mediation Bill (QLD), August 2016 >>
- Response to Access to Justice Review, March 2016 >>
- Response to Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999, December 2015 >>