Representing members' views
Our organisation is a voice for its members in both Australia and New Zealand. We respond to discussion papers circulated by government, the Mediator Standards Board in Australia and others.
Our responses are frequently informed directly by members. Where possible and appropriate, we circulate surveys or conducts focus group discussions to gauge member’s responses to proposals and initiatives. Where views are diverse, we represent that diversity in our responses.
Recent reports and submissions
- Submission to Treasury Discussion Paper 2014 >>
- Submission to Productivity Commission 2014 >>
- Submission on Family Court Reform Proceedings Bill in NZ, February 2013 >>
- Response to the MSB Options Paper, September 2011 >>
- Response to the Options Paper for Resolution of Small Business Disputes, June 2011 >>