Use your member logo to show your membership of Resolution Institute and our combined commitment to the highest standards of dispute resolution practice.
Display the member logo on websites, business cards, letterheads, promotional materials like your website, brochures and marketing materials. You can use logos in printed or electronic forms.
Follow these guidelines to ensure that the member logo is well displayed whilst protecting the integrity and credibility of the logo:
- The logo is only available to current financial members of Resolution Institute. It may not be used by non-members, including former members whose membership has lapsed.
- Use the appropriate member logo rather than the standard Resolution Institute logo.
- Use the logo in its entirety and do not edit it in any way. Please ensure that you:
- Do not alter, add, substitute or separate any logo elements or text
- Retain the proportions, colour or typeface of the logo as provided
- Present the logo without distorting, skewing or rotating it
- Use the logo with a width of at least 15mm.
- When used online, link the logo to resolution.institute and not to any other website or page.
Need help or want to check appropriate use?
Download png | jpg