Join Resolution Institute
Join before 13 January 2019 to receive the webinars below valued at $220*
Step 1: Become a member of the Resolution Institute
If you are a qualified professional dispute resolver, you can rejoin the Resolution Institute as a Professional member
If you're not a professional dispute resolver and have an interest in DR, you can join as an
Step 2: Log in using your new details (we'll send them to you by email)
Step 3: Click the link below to access the following webinars
About the webinars
Dr Anne Purcell - It's all your fault: working with difficult personalities who blame everything on others
Dr Purcell is a dispute resolution specialist focusing on the psychology of communication and conflict, and holds a PhD in Developmental Psycholinguistics and a Masters of Education, Human Development and Psychology, completing her graduate studies at both the University of QLD and Harvard University in the U.S.A.
This webinar will help you:
- Learn how to identify difficult personality traits early
- Learn what neuroscience can teach us about how conflict and emotions can jeopardise decision-making
- Develop a ‘tool box’ of mediator strategies to shift clients towards solution-focussed thinking.
Phillip Hart - Elements of outrage: a diagnostic tool for understanding people's interests more richly
Phillip is Principal of a consultancy specialising in mediation, facilitation and skills development. He has more than 15 years’ experience in a wide range of contexts in the private, public and non-government sectors.
This webinar on the elements of outrage will help you:
- Create a diagnostic checklist by exploring the 12 elements of outrage
- Assist people in conflict to realise their own needs in the situation
- Help you support stronger and more nuanced understanding of people's interests
Rachel King - The neurobiology of conflict
Rachel is a uniquely qualified specialist who operates as an interface between the human sciences and the commercial world, having spent more than 15 years in financial markets across 3 continents.
With Rachel's perspective on neurobiology, brain sciences, human behaviour and cognition, through this webinar you will explore:
- Factors that drive conflict
- How conflict changes our physiology and neurobiology
- How we respond to these changes, and what we can do to keep ourselves, and clients connected to their 'smart brain'
*This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions. Offer valid for direct recipients of the promotion only and is not transferable. To qualify for free access to the webinar package recipient must join Resolution Institute as a paid member prior to the promotion expiry of 13 January 2019. Valid members must then login to www.resolution.institute and use the promotional link provide to access the webinars at no additional cost. Membership criteria apply. This promotion is valued at the cost of purchase the same webinars at the non-member price of $AUD55 per person for each of the four (3) webinars in the promotional package. The contents of the package of webinars is non-negotiable.