- Fellow membership -
- Has significant knowledge and experience in DR; and
- Holds a current Resolution Institute accreditation or grading or other DR qualification recognised by Resolution Institute; and
- Has made a minimum of five years significant contribution:
- to IAMA, LEADR or Resolution Institute; or
- the broader DR industry
Applying for Fellow status
Applications for Fellowship are considered on a case-by-case basis, and can take up to three months for acceptance.
In the meantime, to enjoy our membership benefits:
- members of Resolution Institute are encouraged to maintain their current membership
- if you are not yet a member you are warmly invited to join Resolution Institute as a Professional member today ($399, pro rata)
We welcome new members at any time of the year. If the fee is an obstacle, please contact us to discuss your circumstances >>
The annual fee for Fellowship is $499 including GST. Our pro rata membership rate means your fees are calculated according to the number of weeks remaining in the membership year.
Our membership year ends on June 30. If you join us before April 30, you pay only for weeks remaining in the membership year instead of being charged the full membership rate. After May 1, we charge you the following full year membership, plus the remaining weeks of this year.