Learning & events
Webinar | Social Media Return On Investment for lawyers, arbitrators and mediators
with George Hawwa
Thursday 7 May 2020 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Social Media Return On Investment for lawyers, arbitrators and mediators
George Hawwa, will discuss key concepts around return on investment in social media marketing.
During the webinar, George will highlight key concepts around social media marketing and how to generate a return on investment from campaigns in social media. He will discuss important ideas on how to create a streamlined and effective campaign for lawyers, mediators and arbitrators.
This webinar is for lawyers and dispute resolution practitioners who are looking to build their practices and databases through social media marketing or a looking for a new marketing channel in general.
The webinar will assist you to:
- learn the fundamentals to creating a profitable social media campaign
- amplify your marketing growth
- build your online databases
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the speaker
George, as Growth Director of leading social media agency Attention Experts, is in charge of the overall strategy for client accounts at Attention Experts and ensures that clients are obtaining a suitable return on their marketing investment.
He oversees the content, advertising, and strategy of client accounts, as well as oversees the current research division of Attention Experts, which identifies and collects data on the latest social media marketing trends and strategies.
George recently won the 'Outstanding Young Entrepreneur' award at the NSW regional business chamber awards. He is a sought-after speaker and presenter for industry groups and in-house training on the subject of social media.
George also currently lectures for the Sydney University, in the department of Centre for Continuing Education on Social Media department.
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.