Webinar | Working with lawyers in mediation
with Hayden Wilson
Wednesday 5 June 2019 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Working with lawyers in mediation
Help or hinderance? Represented clients are an almost universal presence in commercial mediations – and in many other mediation contexts. Far from being a hinderance, good counsel can be the mediator’s best friend.
This webinar will look at how to get the best from lawyers in mediations.
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the presenter
Hayden is a partner at Kensington Swan and leads their Government and Regulatory team. Hayden specialises in helping government agencies and private sector organisations that work closely with government to resolve complex disputes and navigate through the often complex process of working with the public sector. Hayden and his team also provide crisis management support and advice in relation to government or regulatory investigations, inquiries or prosecutions.
As well as litigation, Hayden practices as a mediator with specialisation in commercial and public law disputes. Hayden initially trained with LEADR (as Resolution Institute then was) and completed further training with Pepperdine University in California, and most recently completed the Advanced Mediation - Mediating Complex Dispute programme at Harvard University. Hayden is currently Vice Chair on the Resolution Institute Board.
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.