Webinar | The mediator's role in agreement and closure
with Anna Quinn and Anne Sutherland-Kelly
Tuesday 30 April 2019 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
The mediator's role in agreement and closure
This webinar will explore the obligations on the mediator in this context and provide guidelines to assist mediators in meeting these obligations within a facilitative model. Anne and Anna will share guidance and case studies unpacking three overarching themes of: self-determination, reality testing and risk management.
This webinar is aimed primarily at Mediators who don’t have a legal background. Contexts where lawyers are present will be considered as well as situations where the parties engage in mediation without their lawyer present. The webinar will set out to offer process advice but not legal advice.
Participants will leave with guidelines to assist them with the challenges involved in facilitating the parties in the agreement and closure phases of the process.
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the presenters
Conflict Management Specialist & Trainer
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.