Learning & events
Webinar | Resolution Institute's Mentoring Programme
with David Chin
Wednesday 28 April 2021 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Resolution Institute's mentoring programme
It is with great excitement that we are launching Resolution’s Institute’s mentoring programme. This webinar is to be completed by all mentors and mentees that are enrolled and have been accepted.
“The goal of a genuine mentor is to be surpassed by their mentees. The mentor and mentee relationship is not passive, it is an active two-way process. This open-ended process of growth and succession is what will enable the industry and profession to remain dynamic and adapt to changing times.”
The above is the aspirational goal of the programme and the session will consist of the following:
- Overview and objectives of the Resolution Institute’s mentoring programme.
- Mentor and Mentee relationship ground rules.
- Mentee’s development plans and objective setting. (Agreement template).
- Mentor’s story of success and inspiration.
- Effective skills and behaviours to facilitate a successful programme (conversation starters, delivering difficult feedback, documenting success).
- Measuring success.
- Overview of the Member Connect platform that will facilitate mentor and mentee match, sharing of documents and discussions.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the speakers
Here at the Resolution Institute, David heads up the Membership team and his main areas of focus are supporting members, increasing member engagement, member value, and ensuring the uptake of member services across Australia and New Zealand.
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.