Learning & events
On demand | Webinar | Resolution Institute Mentoring Programme
with David Chin
On demand | Online
Resolution Institute's mentoring programme
It is with great excitement that we launch Resolution’s Institute’s mentoring programme. This webinar is to be completed by all mentors and mentees that are enrolled and have been accepted.
“The goal of a genuine mentor is to be surpassed by their mentees. The mentor and mentee relationship is not passive, it is an active two-way process. This open-ended process of growth and succession is what will enable the industry and profession to remain dynamic and adapt to changing times.”
The above is the aspirational goal of the programme and the session consists of the following:
Overview and objectives of the Resolution Institute’s mentoring programme.
- Mentor and Mentee relationship ground rules.
- Mentee’s development plans and objective setting. (Agreement template).
- Mentor’s story of success and inspiration.
- Effective skills and behaviours to facilitate a successful programme (conversation starters, delivering difficult feedback, documenting success).
- Measuring success.
- Overview of the Member Connect platform that will facilitate mentor and mentee match, sharing of documents and discussions.
About the speaker
Here at the Resolution Institute, David heads up the Membership team and his main areas of focus are supporting members, increasing member engagement, member value, and ensuring the uptake of member services across Australia and New Zealand.