Learning & events
Webinar | Delay analysis methodologies
with Catherine Williams
Wednesday 23 June 2021 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Delay analysis methodologies
In this webinar Catherine will explore the practical reasons various delay analysis methodologies may result in a different assessment of liability and duration of delay.
With reference to her Brooking Award-winning paper, Catherine will opine on how decision makers might best navigate the tricky topic of delay in a construction contract.
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the speaker
Catherine Williams holds degrees in Civil Engineering and Construction Law. Catherine was previously a construction planner and project manager and now assists parties with contract, program and risk issues.
Catherine is a party appointed, testifying, delay expert. Catherine holds a residential builders license and is an accredited mediator and Grade 3 arbitrator, with the Resolution Institute.
Catherine resides in Adelaide in a noisy household containing 3 adults, 3 small children, and a dog.
Catherine’s paper Is it ever appropriate to employ a prospective delay analysis for a time distant event, in a dispute context? is published by the Society of Construction Law (as a Brooking Prize recipient) and in the Australian Construction Law Newsletter (193 ACLN 20).
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.