Learning & events
Webinar | Circle of Security – a parenting program to benefit any family
with Narelle Dickinson and Dr Upasana Kapoor
Tuesday 13 July 2021 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Circle of Security – a parenting program to benefit any family
The Circle of Security parenting program is based on decades of research about how to strengthen and support secure parent-child relationships.
This webinar will provide information to referrers who work with parents and children of the benefits of the program. The webinar will further highlight the empirical data which supports the use of improved parenting techniques to obtain better outcomes for children aged 0-5.
The content will help you to:
- understand the parental needs of children aged 0-5.
- obtain an insight into child behaviour to enable practitioners to reduce conflict when dealing with anxious parents
- enhance your skills in parental conflict cases
This webinar will be of use for family lawyers, FDRPs, medical practitioners, psychologists, social workers and professionals who work in family support and intervention services.
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the speakers
Narelle is a 2015 Churchill Fellow Recipient, investigating the risks and implications of cross border surrogacy for Australians. She is sought after as a presenter at conferences and workshops across Australia and internationally, and has held lecturer and clinical supervisor positions with a number of postgraduate psychology programs.
Dr Upasana Kapoor
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.