Video Assessment: Perth 12 July 2018
12 July 2018
RI conducts video assessments of candidates who wish to apply for mediation accreditation under the National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS).
Candidates for video assessment need to have, either:
- Completed a RI mediation workshop (either LEADR or IAMA), or
- Applied to RI to have their training recognised as having met the knowledge, skills and ethical understandings described by the national accreditation standards.
RI offers three session times for each video assessment date:
- 11.45am, and
When is a good time to sit the assessment?
Every candidate is different and can choose when they wish to sit the assessment. Many candidates find it helpful to sit their assessment between 6 weeks to 3 months once their training is completed, as it gives them the opportunity to:
- Arrange practice sessions with other graduates of their mediation training course or with other colleagues
- Gain experience of the assessment process by role playing for other candidates
- Reflect on their training and put the approach and skills they have learnt into practice in work and home settings
- Review their training materials thoroughly
In the event of technical failure...
We take every care to ensure that the video assessment process is run efficiently and professionally. On rare occasions due to unforeseeable technical problems, the videoing may fail. In this case, we will invite you to complete another video at no additional fee. RI will make every effort to organise this at a time suitable to you.
We understand that life can be complex. If you are unable to attend your assessment, please contact Resolution Institute on +61 2 9251 3366 as soon as possible.
We are happy to arrange to reschedule, or arrange a credit or refund.
Due to our commitments with suppliers, there is a 10% administration fee for notification less than one week prior to your assessment.