31 July - 3 August 2017 Sydney Conflict Management Coaching Workshop
31 July 2017
This interactive workshop led by experienced facilitator, Lynora Brooke, will provide you with the skills to assist people in conflict to work through their conflict more effectively.
Conflict management coaching can be used to prepare people to engage more effectively in negotiation and mediation and is particularly useful as an early intervention strategy in situations where parties may not be ready or able to bring the conflict into the open or where there are habitual patterns of destructive conflict.
As a trained CINERGY™ conflict management coach, you will be able to coach individuals to:
- Understand and reflect on their approach to conflict
- Help shift destructive reactions to more constructive responses
- Communicate effectively in conflict situations
- Develop skills to manage disputes more collaboratively
Registering early or late
- Early bird price only shows until the date when it is available, one month before the first day of the workshop.
- If you wish to register after the registration cut off date, please call the Resolution Institute office to check for a course vacancy on (02) 9251 3366.
Becoming accredited as a Conflict Management Coach
- Accreditation as a conflict management coach identifies you as meeting international competency standards. You will also be listed on Resolution Institute's Website and eligible for conflict management coaching referrals.