19 - 23 November 2018 Adelaide Mediation Workshop
19 November 2018
About mediation training
Over the course of 5 days and with the support of a dedicated and experienced training team, participants will learn:
- a proven mediation process adaptable to different types of mediations
- sound theoretical frameworks in which to embed process and skills
- essential communication skills to explore issues and reality test
- practical tools to keep parties focused, including nine mediation role plays
- strategies to generate options and to break impasses
The workshop has a strong skills development orientation. The program will include opportunities for experiential activities such as role plays, simulations, fishbowls and other tools such as video clips to aid learning.
Progress to accreditation
This five day mediation workshop meets the educational requirements of the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS). Graduates of this course may progress to assessment and apply for accreditation under this system through Resolution Institute.
Registering early or late
We are pleased to offer a special discounted early bird fee up to one month prior to course enrolment.
If you wish to register within one week of the workshop commencement date, please contact the Resolution Institute Learning Pathways team on +61 2 9251 3366.
Training terms and conditions
Bookings for training are subject to terms and conditions. These can be viewed at www.resolution.institute/terms