Learning & events
Mediation refresher | Sydney | 21 July 2021
Wednesday 21 July 2021 | Sydney
Join this intensive one day workshop, available on Day 3 of the 5-day mediation course, to refresh your mediation skills.
Who is this training for?
- Accredited mediators wanting to complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Applicants for national accreditation using the ‘experienced qualified’ pathway needing CPD
- Candidates for video assessment seeking practice and feedback
Completed the 5 day Mediation course or equivalent.
You will learn...
- Be provided with a detailed review of the mediation process
- Refresh your memory on preparation and dispute diagnosis
- Revise intake and screening for assessing suitability for mediation using case studies based on real situations
- Understand cross cultural issues in mediation
- Participate in three mediation simulations with feedback from a coach and other role players
About our trainer
Mediator for a wide range of disputes, Bradley facilitates multi-party processes in commercial, organisational, community and cross-cultural settings. He is a Visiting Fellow to the University of WA Law School and a Senior Associate with Dialogos - a leading global consultancy in dialogue and system transformation - that continues the pioneering work of its founders at the Dialogue Project, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston.
This course will be led by Bradley along with our coaching pool of highly experienced mediators.
Your next steps
After graduating from this course, to become accredited you will need to:
Frequently asked questions
Are there member rates for this course?
Where are the terms for refunds and transfers?
Bookings for training are subject to terms and conditions. These can be viewed here.
Is assessment part of this course?
Assessment is not a part of the course. Following the completion of this course, you can choose to apply for mediation accreditation assessment.