Learning & events
Mediation refresher | Perth | 14 December 2022
Wednesday 14 December 2022 | Perth
Join this intensive one day workshop, available on Day 3 of the 5-day mediation course, to refresh your mediation skills.
Who is this training for?
- Accredited mediators wanting to complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Applicants for national accreditation using the ‘experienced qualified’ pathway needing CPD
- Candidates for video assessment seeking practice and feedback
Completed the 5 day Mediation course or equivalent.
You will learn...
- Be provided with a detailed review of the mediation process
- Refresh your memory on preparation and dispute diagnosis
- Revise intake and screening for assessing suitability for mediation using case studies based on real situations
- Understand cross cultural issues in mediation
- Participate in three mediation simulations with feedback from a coach and other role players
About our trainers
Bradley Chenoweth is a Visiting Fellow to Law Schools at the University of WA, as Advisor to the UWA Mediation Clinic; and the Australian National University, as Director of the Centre for Dialogue. He is regional Adjunct Faculty to both MIT’s Sloan School IDEAS Asia Pacific program, a collaboration with UID Indonesia; and the Presencing Institute (USA). Trained as a lawyer, Bradley is Fellow and Lead Trainer with the Resolution Institute, ANZ’s largest member-based dispute resolution organisation.
Bradley teaches negotiation, mediation and dispute resolution; also, collaborative innovation, systems thinking and transformation; both professionally and at universities across Asia Pacific. Since 2005, as consultant and now regional associate with Dialogos International in Boston, he has worked globally on large scale system transformation projects and has stewarded professional development and senior executive programs across multiple sectors.
His first step beyond formal law was mediation. It remains his passion and the focus of his practice in Australia. At its centre is the creation of value through facilitated negotiation.
This course will be led by Bradley along with our coaching pool of highly experienced mediators.
Your next steps
After graduating from this course, to become accredited you will need to:
Frequently asked questions
Do the early bird rates apply?
Are there discounted rates for group bookings?
Discounted rates for bulk bookings are available, please contact us on (02) 9251 3366 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where are the terms for refunds and transfers?
Bookings for training are subject to terms and conditions. These can be viewed here.
Do you provide in-house courses?
Resolution Institute can also offer in-house courses customised to meet your needs as an organisation – please contact us on (02) 9251 33 66 or email@example.com to discuss options.
Is assessment part of this course?
Assessment is not part of the course. Following completion of this course, you can choose to apply for mediation accreditation assessment.