Learning & events
General Meeting 2020
Wednesday 5 August 2020 | Online
All Members of the Company are advised that a general meeting of Members will take place as follows:
Date of general meeting: 5th August 2020
Time of general meeting: 1.00pm AEST
Method of holding general meeting: Virtual meeting, to be held online via Zoom. Zoom link to be shared upon registration.
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
This meeting is for current members only. Please login to register using the orange 'Submit' button.
This notice contains important information about the meeting. It sets out the business of the meeting and the decisions that members will be asked to make at the meeting. Members should read all of this notice.
A quorum of five (5) Members or their proxy is required for the meeting to proceed.
Accessing the meeting
Online meetings are run using Zoom as our platform.
How do I access the online meeting?
What do I need on my computer or device to watch an online meeting?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the online meeting from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Meeting ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.