Learning & events
Annual General Meeting 2019 - attending online by webinar
Monday 25 November 2019 | Online
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM (AEDT)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Resolution Institute will be holding an Annual General Meeting (AGM) at Resolution Institute office (Level 1, 13-15 Bridge Street, Sydney) on Monday 25 November 2019 at 5.30pm (AEDT) for 5.45 pm start.
The AGM will include the presentation of reports including the Annual Statutory Accounts, along with the declaration of results of the election of the Board of Directors. The Board looks forward to meeting the members to update you on the achievements throughout the year and plans for the year ahead.
We invite you, as a member to attend in person or online via webinar.
Please click submit (far right) to register to attend online via webinar.
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.