Learning & events
Accreditation Assessment: Wellington 28 February 2019
Date TBA | Resolution Institute Office, Wellington
Resolution Institute New Zealand conducts assessments of candidates who wish to apply for Resolution Institute Mediation Accreditation
Candidates for assessment need to have, either:
- Completed the Resolution Institute 5 day mediation workshop or
- Applied to Resolution Institute to have their training recognised as having met the requirements of the approval standards of NMAS in Australia or RI Mediation Accreditation scheme in NZ.
Resolution Institute offers three session times for each assessment date:
- 11.45am, and
When is a good time to sit the assessment?
Every candidate is different and can choose when they wish to sit the assessment. Many candidates find it helpful to sit their assessment between 6 weeks to 3 months after their training is completed, as it gives them the opportunity to:
- Arrange practice sessions with other graduates of their mediation training course or with other colleagues
- Gain experience of the assessment process by role playing for other candidates
- Reflect on their training and put the approach and skills they have learnt into practice in work and home settings
- Review their training materials thoroughly
We understand that life can be complex. If you are unable to attend your assessment, please contact Resolution Institute on 04 470 0110 as soon as possible.