Learning & events
Mediation refresher | Sydney | 16 November 2022
Wednesday 16 November 2022 | TBC
Join this intensive one day workshop, available on Day 3 of the 5-day mediation course, to refresh your mediation skills.
Who is this training for?
- Accredited mediators wanting to complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Applicants for national accreditation using the ‘experienced qualified’ pathway needing CPD
- Candidates for video assessment seeking practice and feedback
Completed the 5 day Mediation course or equivalent.
You will learn...
- Be provided with a detailed review of the mediation process
- Refresh your memory on preparation and dispute diagnosis
- Revise intake and screening for assessing suitability for mediation using case studies based on real situations
- Understand cross cultural issues in mediation
- Participate in three mediation simulations with feedback from a coach and other role players
About our trainer
Nina Harding has worked as a mediator / facilitator for over twenty five years. Nina is a Law graduate and has a Master of Laws. She is a Harvard Law School trained mediator and has mediated over 2,500 business disputes in a variety of areas. Nina is the Australian Film Code Conciliator (under the Australian Film Exhibition and Distribution Code) and a Visiting Senior Lecturer at The University of Hong Kong. Nina is a member of numerous mediation panels including: NSW Farm Debt Mediation, NSW Personal Injury Commission, Commonwealth Ombudsman, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman, Queensland Small Business Commissioner, etc.
Nina Harding is a Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS) and a Fellow of the Resolution Institute. Nina is a popular key note speaker and an internationally recognised expert in complaint handling.
This course will be led by Nina along with our coaching pool of highly experienced mediators.
Your next steps
After graduating from this course, to become accredited you will need to:
Frequently asked questions
Are there member rates for this course?
Where are the terms for refunds and transfers?
Bookings for training are subject to terms and conditions. These can be viewed here.
Is assessment part of this course?
Assessment is not a part of the course. Following the completion of this course, you can choose to apply for mediation accreditation assessment.