Learning & events
Mediation refresher | Melbourne | 23 November 2022
Wednesday 23 November 2022 | Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne | 328 Flinders Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Join this intensive one day workshop, available on Day 3 of the 5-day mediation course, to refresh your mediation skills.
Who is this training for?
- Accredited mediators wanting to complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Applicants for national accreditation using the ‘experienced qualified’ pathway needing CPD
- Candidates for video assessment seeking practice and feedback
Completed the 5 day Mediation course or equivalent.
You will learn...
- Be provided with a detailed review of the mediation process
- Refresh your memory on preparation and dispute diagnosis
- Revise intake and screening for assessing suitability for mediation using case studies based on real situations
- Understand cross cultural issues in mediation
- Participate in three mediation simulations with feedback from a coach and other role players
About our trainer
Mediator and consultant to private and public sector clients. Following a background in commercial law, Anne’s mediation experience includes commercial, anti-discrimination, medical negligence, family and wills and estate matters. She currently specialises in workplace. Anne is appointed as a mediator to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and teaches ADR in the post graduate law program at Monash University.
This course will be led by Anne along with our coaching pool of highly experienced mediators.
Your next steps
After graduating from this course, to become accredited you will need to:
Frequently asked questions
Are there member rates for this course?
Where are the terms for refunds and transfers?
Bookings for training are subject to terms and conditions. These can be viewed here.
Is assessment part of this course?
Assessment is not a part of the course. Following the completion of this course, you can choose to apply for mediation accreditation assessment.