Professional development subscription
Attend more and open your wallet less!
Resolution Institute wants to make professional development affordable and simple by offering members unlimited access to our regular, shorter professional development events for one low annual fee.
- attend a 'feast of webinars' including everything to be offered in 2019 and access to all past recordings
- attend any or all of the locally organised professional development / networking and practice events for 2019
As a subscriber you have access at 100% discount (free!) to these events:
- Upcoming live webinars
- Recorded / on demand webinars
- Virtual practice groups
- Australian professional development group short events (formerly known as local chapter events)
- Wellington networking and practice events
This 2019 trial subscription is available for purchase in both Australian dollars and New Zealand dollars.
This subscription is only available for and can only be used by Resolution Institute members.
- Subscribers must be Resolution Institute members at the time of subscribing and whilst using the subscription.
- Subscription fee must be paid before subscribers will be eligible to receive the discounted rate for eligible events.
- Subscription does not guarantee a place at any eligible event. In order to secure your place at an event subscribers register for each event.
- Subscribers must be logged in as a member on our website (using the account that purchased the subscription) to access the discounted event fee.
- Subscriptions are personal and non-transferable. Members must not share the subscription or register anyone else at the discounted rate.
- Subscription fees are for the total subscription period, January to December. No pro-rata rate applies to subscribers who purchase the subscription part way through the subscription period.
- Subscription is not refundable.
- Subscription allows the subscriber to a 100% discount at the following eligible events: Upcoming live webinars, Recorded/on demand webinars, Virtual practice groups, Australian Professional Development Group short events, Wellington networking and practice events and Restorative Justice webinars.
- The following events are excluded from the subscription discount (member discounts still apply): Resolution Institute conferences, Resolution Institute training courses, Online Group Professional Supervision, Australian Professional Development Group masterclasses and other 1-day events, Mediation training courses, Mediation assessment, Mediation refresher training courses, New Zealand family dispute training courses, Conflict management coaching courses, Conflict management coaching refresher courses and Restorative Justice courses and modules, and any other events not listed as events eligible for the subscription.
- Resolution Institute reserves the right to amend the eligible event and excluded events lists from time to time, without notice.
- Resolution Institute is trialling this subscription for 2019 to gauge member interest in this service and the financial implications. The subscription may or may not be offered in 2020 and beyond.