GPC New Zealand
Representation: The Five Stakeholders Groups
The GPC series aims to bring together different stakeholders in dispute resolution and compare their views. Before you register please consider which group you will represent:
- Party or user of dispute resolution services - A business person or in-house counsel involved in commercial disputes.
- Advisors - An external lawyer or consultant to a party.
- Adjudicative Provider - A judge, arbitrator, or organisation providing their services.
- Non-Adjudicative Provider - A conciliator, mediator or organisation providing their services.
- Influencer - A researcher, educator, employee/representative of government, or any other person not in the groups above.
To register select the registration form based on your stakeholder group: