Learning & events
Webinar | Co-operative contracting and GC21 (Edition 2), the new standard in construction contracts
with Stuart Wood
Wednesday 8 April 2020 | Online
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEST)
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Co-operative contracting and GC21 (Edition 2), the new standard in construction contracts
GC21 is widely used by government agencies, local government councils and increasingly by contractors in NSW and beyond, introducing approaches more innovative than the ubiquitous and aged Australian Standard forms.
Our lively presenter, Stuart Wood, has been involved with the development and implementation of GC21 since its inception in the early 2000s inception and has much to share.
Join us in learning about (or refreshing your knowledge of) the benefits of using the latest edition of GC21 - its structure, key features and the impressive range of tools available to support its use.
The presentation will assist legal practitioners, adjudicators, building industry consultants and contractors/subcontractors who may have encountered GC21 in their roles and would like to know more about it. The information provided will also help professionals advising clients on the selection of standard forms of contract, where to get GC21, how to use it and how to interpret it.
Register yourself and gain valuable CPD points.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording within 5 working days after the event.
About the presenter
Accessing the webinar
Webinars are run using Zoom as our online platform.
How do I access the ‘live’ webinar?
How do I access the video of the webinar afterwards?
You will be sent the video recording of the webinar within approximately 5 working days of the live webinar having run. The link to the recording of this webinar will remain active for at least 3 months from the date the webinar was run. After the webinar has run, we consult with the given presenter as to whether extended availability is possible, we are therefore not able to guarantee access beyond 3 months.
What do I need on my computer or device to watch a webinar?
- Download and install the Zoom application appropriate for your device.
You may join the webinar from your PC, Mac, Linux or mobile devices (IOS or Android). Click here to learn about:
- Supported operating systems, tablets and mobile devices
- Supported browsers
- Required device processor and RAM
- Join a Zoom test meeting to test your Internet connectivity.
- Check here for recommended Internet bandwidth.
- You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the speaker. Check that your headphones or speakers are connected and the volume is turned on (where applicable).
- You may also need to check the Audio Settings on Zoom once you have logged in.
How can I access technical support?
- Resolution Institute Sydney office : +61 2 9251 3366 (Landline) | 1800 651 650 (Freecall)
- Resolution Institute Wellington office: +64 4 470 0110 (Landline) | 0800 453 237 (Freecall)
Zoom Help Centre
If you require urgent assistance and are unable to reach the Resolution Institute office, please contact Zoom Help Centre and choose Free or Pro plan subscribers - Chat Live to begin the chat session. You will be required to provide the event’s Webinar ID that’s on your confirmation email. Zoom chat support is available 24/7.