Learning & events
CPD event | Sydney | Update on recent NSW Security of Payment Building and Construction Industry Cases
with Chris Morrow, Robert Riddell, Philip Martin and Timothy Coleman
Wednesday 26 February 2020 | Sydney
The Resolution Institute provides industry participants with an opportunity to hear about and discuss the following cases:
- CC Builders (Aust) Pty Ltd v Milestone Civil Pty Ltd  NSWSC 1251: 13 September 2019
- Galileo Miranda Nominee Pty Ltd v Duffy Kennedy Pty Ltd  NSWSC 1157: 6 September 2019
- Empire Global Pty Ltd v SA Expert Designs Pty Ltd  ACTSC 244: 30 August 2019
- Vanella Pty Limited atf Capitalist Family Trust v TFM Epping Land Pty Limited: 11 October 2019
- Sought After Investments Pty Ltd v Unicus Homes Pty Limited: 16 May 2019
Resolution Institute Accredited Adjudicators are reminded of the re-accreditation requirements set out at https://www.resolution.institute/documents/item/1939. Your participation in this Security of Payment case law update can be claimed as one valuable hour of Continuing Professional Development point.
Please note: Photos may be taken during the event for use of Resolution Institute. If you wish not to be photographed, please write to email@example.com.