About my services
Flexible dispute resolution and mediation solutions provided by Accredited Mediators through Centacare Catholic Country SA.
Please contact us to explore Mediation options and prices tailored to your needs
Mediation and Resolution Services
Centacare's Mediation and Resolution Service offers a suite of flexible dispute resolution services through facilitating voluntary, confidential discussion between the relevant people about the issues in dispute, managed by an independent mediator.
- Services are tailored to your business or organisation's needs
- Offering holistic wrap-around Employee Assistance Services alongside Mediation and Dispute Resolution services to assist with managing workplace conflict
- We use technology capabilities to make the service more accessible, flexible and responsive
- Our Mediators can facilitate video meetings to bring the service to you across regional and remote South Australia
We offer a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program which provides counselling to address the needs of organisations and their employees through a comprehensive range of services. At the core of which is short-term, professional counselling using evidence-based psychological interventions.
Counselling intervention is designed to identify and assist employees in resolving both work and personal issues at onset to prevent issues that may be adversely affecting employee performance and wellbeing.
Areas may include, but are not limited to:
- Personal issues
- Relationship issues
- Work/personal stress
- Interpersonal conflict
- Working relationships
- Substance abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Financial problems
Education and Training
We have significant experience and expertise in developing and delivering tailored training and workshop packages. These are designed to assist organisations to promote understanding of workplace issues, and to assist managers and employees to develop practical skills and strategies to deal with workplace issues and situations.
Strategic Solutions to Workplace Conflict
Employee Assistance Program offers its organisations strategic solutions to workplace conflict through consultancy and coaching, including:
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Consultancy to design conflict management strategies, policies and procedures
- Programs to develop knowledge and skills for managers to enable them to prevent and deal with situations which have the potential to develop into conflict
- Coaching, where a coach works individually with a client to determine the current situation, set goals for the future, and plan ways to meet these goals.