About my services
Mediation, Conciliation, Facilitation, Problem-solving, Management Consulting and Coaching
I am a full time professional consultant in the health and human services industry with extensive experience in mental health, disability and government sectors. I provide mediation, strategic planning, change management, development facilitation, organisational transformation, community conflict management and labour relations services.
I am an experienced CEO of not-for-profit organisations and have worked with a wide variety of diverse boards and focus groups.
Experience and qualifications
My formal qualifications include:
• Master of Health Management - UNSW
• Master of Public Health (Health Economic Evaluation) - UNSW
• Bachelor with Honours Applied Science - RMIT University
• Bachelor Applied Science with Distinction - RMIT University
• Diploma Business (Governance)
• Nationally Accredited Mediator
My professional experiences include:
• More than 3-years as a CEO of a Mental Health and Suicide Prevention organisations
• More than 10-years industry senior leadership experience
• Senior roles within government health and communities portfolios