About my services
I am a barrister and arbitrator with an unusual skill set. I’m known for dealing with ‘strange stuff’, so solicitors often seek my help with unique and unusual legal problems. My broad understanding of different jurisdictions, and experience across practice areas, is invaluable in identifying legal mechanisms available for clients to resolve their legal and commercial matters.
You’ll find me representing large private organisations, state and federal governments, statutory authorities, and local councils — in Australia and in overseas jurisdictions. My in-depth knowledge of Chinese legal systems has seen me act for clients in matters involving the laws of the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. You can find information about briefing me at www.justincarter.com.au
Anna Svenson, my clerk, is available to help, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 3 9225 7333.
Experience and qualifications
- 2018 Professional Certificate in Arbitration, The University of Adelaide
- 2017 Master of Laws (Chinese Business Law), The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Recipient of Global Scholarship
- 2015 Advocate, National Institute of Trial Advocacy, USA
- 2008 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The College of Law, Australia
- 2007 Bachelor of Business Studies (Management), Monash University, Australia
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws (Hons I) and University Medal, Griffith Law School, Griffith University, Australia
- 2006 Bachelor of International Business (International Relations), Griffith Business School, Griffith University, Australia